Languages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hello World

Welcome to my blog,


After a while using computers, I ended up doing lots of stuff, which ended up looking usefull as hell in some way.

I used to limit myself in sharing this stuff and thoughts with my friends, and in some way, those ideas ended up dying, this blog comes not only to organize and document this, but also to help other people trying to do the same things, after all, the world changed since that old modem buzz and beeps.


This blog will not treat only about computers and nerd stuff, well yes lots of computers and nerd stuff but what intrigues me, and also the object of this blog, are people with the hacker thinking.

But what the hell is this hacker thinking thing?

Calm down, I will explain, I consider hacker thinking when a person do not have the usual thougth into following straight, pre-defined lines. Yes this has lots to do with lots of things, not only computers, everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, has more than one way to be done.

Everything is hackable, from your computer to your girlfriend/boyfriend.

Now you must be thinking about the lots of illegal stuff that comes here. Do not worry, despite the fact that I can talk here about lots of stuff which will make this page go offline, I'd rather leave some of that stuff only to myself, because I do.

The most you are going to have is an example of toughts, I intend to show how to I get to conclusions, and why having this alternative way of thinking, I do not intend to limit myself only to computers, even because thats not the only thing in my life.

Oh, and before idiots begin appearing out of nowhere trying to categorize hackers as a special group, most like rockers, emocore, or any other music related groups, stop! I don't consider myself a hacker ok? you can keep up with your group because, in reality I don't really categorize myself in many stuff, this label thing people use and are jealous off is really not my thing..

No comments:

Post a Comment