Languages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Auto-Killing all unnecessary processes before starting a game

Have you ever been so pissed of with game lagging that you start swinging a cactus?



Well, I have!

Any time when playing a computer game some stupid process grabs my CPU and throws it to shit! Java for instance has something that detects wheter you are in a very crucial moment of the game just to start auto-updating!

The solution that I always adopted was running Task Manager and killing anything that appears there: kill kill kill!!!

And then, just to guarantee, I right clicked my game process and set it to maximum priority.

After some time I built a bat script for killing all unnecessary processes for me and placed it on my desktop, so I can run it whenever I am starting a game.

I also made something special on it, if I drag an exe file onto it it will kill all processes as usual, but then it starts that exe with high priority for me!

And today I am sharing this usefull little script with you! enjoy...


credits go to Bharat Balegere from AgniPulse.com for the first version of this bat

No comments:

Post a Comment